Friday, September 10, 2010

Should be fun...

I think, as moms, we forget about ourselves. I realized I was guilty of this when recently I went to have my hair cut and figured out it had been since January. That's really bad. It's just part of getting caught up in life! So for the next 30 days I'm going to write about me. Wonder if I can really blog everyday for 30 days...I can try!

The next 30 days will look a little something like this:
Day 1 {Introduce}
Day 2 {Your first love}
Day 3 {Your parents}
Day 4 {What you ate today}
Day 5 {Your definition of LoveDay}
Day 6 {Your day}
Day 7 {Your best friend}
Day 8 {A moment}
Day 9 {Your beliefs}
Day 10 {What you wore today}
Day 11 {Your siblings}
Day 12 {What’s in your bag}
Day 13 {This week}
Day 14 {What you wore today}
Day 15 {Your dreams}
Day 16 {Your first kiss}
Day 17 {Your favorite memory}
Day 18 {Your favorite birthday}
Day 19 {Something you regret}
Day 20 {This month}
Day 21 {Another moment}
Day 22 {Something that upsets you}
Day 23 {Something that makes you feel better}
Day 24 {Something that makes you cry}
Day 25 {A first}
Day 26 {Your fears}
Day 27 {Your favorite place}
Day 28 {Something that you miss}
Day 29 {Your aspirations}
Day 30 {One last moment}

1 comment:


Followers