Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 1 Introduce

About me...
Well I'm 30, but don't really feel that old.
I absolutely love my family.
I have lived in Europe thanks to my husband who is in the military.
I'm very musically talented...I have played the piano, violin, and saxophone.
I'm adopted. I know who my birth mother is, but I do not have a relationship with her or my 3 half siblings.
I'm not a good housekeeper.
I hate to cook.
I really really want to learn to monogram.
I've always wanted a Tahoe.
I want to go to Ireland and Paris again.
I love Alabama Football...ROLL TIDE!!!
I hate, I mean really hate, doing laundry!
I'm very generous.
I love Christmas and I love to Christmas shop!!!
I miss my little dog Abbie pretty much everyday.
I love Coach bags!
I'm very competitve.
I sleep a lot and if I don't, I'm mean.
I have a bad temper.
I drive fast, but have been better since Harrison was born!
I'm weird, but I enjoy working.
I really want another baby!
I've never been baptized and it's something I struggle with.
I hate to read.
I hate being overweight but not enough to do something about it.
I love sweet tea!
I have a 5 year old sister who is a lot like me. Love that special little girl sooo much!
My other sister and I were prego at the same time and I hope we are again...our boys are 4 months apart.

Okay...I think that's enough for now! Stay tuned to tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers