Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 3: My Parents

Some of you may or may not know that I'm adopted. My parents got me when I was 3 months old. They got to "pick" me...ha! If you know me, then most of you know the situation my parents are in. Most people that find out say my parents are angels. They don't think so...they just do what they have to do! My sister's 3 kids live with my parents and have for 8 years now. My parents have a 12, 10, and 5 year old. Most days their house is CRAZY but they wouldn't have it any other way! Up until this year, my mom homeschooled the kids, but this year they have returned to school. I grew up with 3 siblings and we were all pretty much spoiled. Now it's great watching our parents spoil our kids! They have 7 grandkids now! Each one is so special to them! I'm very lucky I ended up with my parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers