Monday, May 16, 2011

Morgan's Nursery Part 2~ It's finished!

Today I just finished Morgan's room. I tried to have everything done before May 1st but it just didn't happen. I had energy today because Harrison and I slept until 10am so I took advantage of it!














The only other thing I'm waiting on is the curtains from Pottery Barn. They were on backorder until the end of June, but I'm hoping I get them earlier! Her room is really bright for most of the day because it's on the front of the house so her curtains are pink/white polka dotted black out shades. They better be worth the wait and the amount I paid for them!

Also, today I did this.




I forgot how much work a newborn can be! It makes me tired just thinking about it!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with the nursery! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete


Followers