Thursday, June 17, 2010

Harrison's New Room Part 1

When we lived in Spain we had a 2 bedroom house, so Harrison's room was the office, guest room, Auburn room, etc. He never really had his own room. Well...now he does! I told Ben that I was going all out on his room since he never really had his own nursery. So of course while blog stalking, I found this girl named Lyndsey and on her blog she redid her son's room and I loved it! It is a totally copied room but it's so cute! Katie is painting it for me and I think it's turned into more work than she thought. Katie, mom, and the kids have been here since Tuesday and she has been working on it. Here are the pics from day 1...






Everyone could use a good pic of A.J. Man he is a cutie!!!



Here are the pictures from today. It's really looking good!





I'll post more when it's finished! I love it! Thanks to Katie for all her hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers