Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Guess who is 18 months old???


Yes, he is. Can you believe it? I can't. He is such a toddler now. He doesn't walk, he runs. All the time! I guess that's what he is supposed to do, but man it is exhausting! We went for his well baby on Monday and he is right where he is supposed to be. We finally got over the 22lb mark. He now weighs 23.6 lbs, still skinny, but working on it! His little personality is really shining thru these days. He is saying some words like momma, dadda, bubble, ball, hot, baby (he says bobo),outside, and trying really hard to say Dixie. The other morning I was in the shower and I could smell that he pooped. I said Harrison did you poo poo. He made this funny face and said poo poo butt butt and pulled on his diaper...too cute! He is doing really well with daycare now. He doesn't cry anymore which is such a blessing. He eats there now and is taking a nap. The teachers tell me he is starting to play with the other kids so I'm glad that's going well. He walks in every morning by himself. He is still a pretty picky eater, but is getting better.

Here is a pic of our little guy...well he will always be my little guy...you mommas know how it is! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers