Sunday, January 29, 2012

Been a while!

How did this...


get to this...


in 8 short months!

We have had a rough kind of winter. We have had strep several times including Ben and myself. Morgan had a double ear infection and bronchitis. Today I had to take Harrison to the ER with an ear infection. It just seems to never end!

Morgan is quite the handful! She isn't quite crawling, but getting around. She loves her baby food. I make most of her veggies for her and I've made some fruit for her. I can't seem to get the texture right for fruit so most of it I buy but I'm trying to keep at it. She weighs about 18lbs now and is around 27 inches long. She has a sweet personality with a horrible temper!

Harrison is trying to potty train. It's been expensive having 2 in diapers and so now that he is 3 we are really staying on him. He has stayed dry the last couple of days, but it's been a struggle! Ben took him to his first Auburn game on December 31st. He had so much fun. He still talks about it. He is at a really fun age to take him to do things. He is 33lbs and I would guess around 40in. He is a mouthy, attitudish 3 year but wouldn't trade him for the world!




AS for Ben and myself, we just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. We went to Ruth Chris to eat. It was a fun night out. The kids spent the night with my friends, the Burgans, and they had fun too! Ben was approved to stay in the Navy for the time being so we will see where that takes us. I'm still enjoying my job and stay very overwhelmed most of the time with kids, the house, laundry, etc. I try to cherish this time with the kids because it won't be like this forever!

1 comment:

  1. The picture of morgan in the little blue outfit brought tears to my eyes! she is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete


Followers