Monday, April 11, 2011

Where to start????

Well it's been 3 months since I updated this blog. Life has been a little hectic but I do have many posts that I want to catch up on. We are officially over the hump with this deployment meaning we are half way done! Some days it goes by so fast and others it seems to be at a stand still. Ben is still doing well in Spain. We have some major life decisions to make, but that's for another post! I'm 32 weeks prego with Miss Priss and it's still going well. I'm tired and have horrible back pain, but it's still easier than my pregnancy with Harrison! Speaking of Harrison he is doing well. He doesn't like to talk about Morgan so it should be interesting when she gets here to see what he thinks! I decided to have a c-section so we will be scheduling it soon. My next appt is May 6th and I will schedule it then. Somehow I don't think I'll make it that long, but we will have to see! I guess one of the most life changing things that has happened since I last updated is that I lost my job. I was fired and I have to say it was a very humiliating experience. I don't miss the job and the goals or dress code, but I do miss going to work everyday and all the girls! I have been substitute teaching which has allowed me to keep Harrison in school 3 days a week. Hopefully after Morgan is born, I'll start looking for something else. Ideally I would like to work at their school where I would get free daycare and still bring home more than I would have at Navy Federal. We will see if that works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers