Monday, November 1, 2010

Our Weekend

So, obviously I didn't make it thru the 30 days about me. That's just too much!

We had a really good weekend this past weekend. Ben's parents were here. We decided to take Harrison to the zoo in New Orleans and he had a good time!







This is a total side note but I found it interesting...The elephant in this picture weighs 10400 lbs. They are pregnant for 2 years. 2 years, really??? That's entirely too long! Then, their babies weigh anywhere from 100-500lbs! I'm sooo glad I'm not an elephant!!!!

Sunday we took Harrison to the trunk or treat at our church. He had fun once he caught on. He didn't like his costume and wasn't sure what people were putting in his bucket, but once he caught on he enjoyed it! He was a cute dalmation!






Notice anything different???



Yes, Harrison is going to be a big brother! We are excited! I'm due June 2nd which means the baby will be about 2 months before Ben gets to meet him/her, but we will make it. I'm not the first military wife or last to have a baby while her husband is deployed!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers