Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Time to Catch Up

Hi! Sorry it's been so long. We have been busy. I guess the most important thing that has happened since I last posted is DADDY IS HOME!!!




Harrison's bedding finally came in for his room and it matches perfectly! I'm so glad I have a creative, talented sister...thanks Katie!







Finally, we had a great July 4th. We stayed with Ben's sister, Liz and her family all weekend. We went up to Ben's mom and got to see most of the family. One of Ben's nieces has a guinea pig that Harrison was fascinated with. I was surprised he touched it, but he was very interested in it! Liz and her husband Nick will be having another baby girl July 23rd. We are excited to have a new addition to the family! Sadly, Harrison won't be the baby anymore :)!





No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers