Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Our NEW home!!!

In 3 weeks, Harrison and I will be moving to Gulfport, Mississippi. We are super excited! Ben and I decided to go ahead and buy a house. Keep in mind, right now we live in a 2 bedroom/1bath home that is 900 sq ft. Our new house is 4 bedroom/2.5 baths and over 2300 sq. ft!!! And no...we aren't having enough babies to fill it up! That has been the number 1 comment. Well here are some pictures. I'll post more when we get our furniture and get it decorated.


Master Bathroom


Family Room, it also has a formal living room and dining room


Kitchen



Big Yard for Dixie



We are closing April 27th right now. All the appliances are staying so it's move in ready. I do want to paint because everything is white but that will come with time. Katie and A.J., and Buie of course, are going to come help me decorate. I can't wait! Harrison and I will be in the states 3 weeks from Friday!!! Love to all and SEE you soon!

1 comment:


Followers