Saturday, February 27, 2010

Are you sure God doesn't give you more than you can handle?

What a week! That's about all I can say! It started out on Monday and I didn't lose my pound. No big deal. I'm keeping at it! Ben came home from work on Monday and announced that we are no longer moving to VA, but now to Gulfport. Honestly, this is a much better move for our family. Not only are we 5 hours away from home instead of an airplane ride, but we can live a very comfortable lifestyle there. Ben will be driving a brand new bright yellow camero, if he can find a 2010. I won't have to work or maybe just work part time and we can buy a house. How exciting! Well Ben isn't excited. He REALLY wanted these orders to Virginia. He is starting to come around because he realized we can go to Auburn football games. At least he found one positive, right? Tuesday, Ben had his tonsils out. We thought they weren't going to do the surgery because of course on Monday he had a fever, but they decided to go ahead and do it. He really did well with it and came home that day. He got a week off work. Then, Friday morning he wakes up with a fever of 102, a horrible headache, and his chest was hurting. Back to the ER he goes! Ended up he had a migraine, but no infection, thank goodness. They gave him some medicine to help him sleep and he is feeling much better today. I just don't know how much more I can take...I'll figure it all out somehow. I always do! Here's a picture of Harrison to make you smile after reading all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers