Monday, January 25, 2010

12 Weeks, but who is counting???

I was thinking yesterday that it really isn't that long before Harrison and I leave from Spain. It's so bitter sweet. I can't wait to go to Alabama. I miss so many people from there and I can't wait until I can go home, relax, and Harrison can meet more people. It's sad, but there are so many important people in my life that Harrison has never met. At the same time, we are leaving behind Ben who will be here for another month and a half after we leave. Harrison will definitely miss his dada!!! Also, we are leaving Harrison's birthplace and so many great people we have met while living here. It's sad to think many of these people we will never see again, but I'm sure some we will! I can't wait to see what the next 3 years in Virginia brings us...me a job (hopefully, but not looking promising), MAYBE another baby, deployment (which won't be fun), and hopefully more great friends and definitely many many more memories! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers