Thursday, August 13, 2009

Haven't Posted in a while...





First Time at the beach


Sleepy baby



He wanted the camera



Hi! I haven't been on here and posted in so long so I figure I better. We have been doing great. I love staying home, most days, and I think Harrison likes it too. We try to get out and about so he doesn't get bored. He is now 8 months old. Time is flying by! He is sitting up by himself and now has his first tooth. He is so much fun and it's such a blessing to watch him grow and learn everyday! We took him to the beach for his 8 month birthday. He had a great time in his float riding the waves with his daddy. Of course after being in the water for just a bit, he has to take a nap. He does the same thing at the pool so I guess it just takes it out of him. Other than that, not much going on here in Rota. In September, we will start looking for orders to a new home. Hopefully it will be stateside, but I guess it will be wherever God wants to send us. We have enjoyed living in Spain and taking some great trips, but we are both very ready to go. Hopefully we will be in Gulfport, but we will have to wait and see! Here are some recent pictures of Harrison. Love to all!










No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers