Friday, February 27, 2009

Something New for Our Family!


As many of you know, while we have been living here in Rota, Spain, I've been working for Navy Federal Credit Union. Well, as of this week, I have resigned to stay home with Harrison. I'm so excited and scared all at the same time. For those of you that know me, you know me giving up my job was very difficult, but at the same time I have a much more important job in my life now. I'm the mom of this precious little guy that smiles and melts my heart! I don't want to miss out on his life so I'm giving it a shot. The lady keeping him, Mrs. Noni, loves him to pieces and he is so well taken care of, but he needs his mom while he's little. So, pray for us that we adjust. As you know too, I have quite the spending habit that is going to come to an end very shortly. I'm working until June 5th and then that's it. No more heels everyday, dress pants, and so on and I can't wait! Love to all and miss you!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are going to be able to stay home with Harrison. I love being a stay at home Mom!

    We can't wait until we finally get to meet Harrison!

    ReplyDelete


Followers